Monday, June 21, 2010

Moose in our backyard: A Fairly Common Sight!

6-13-10  10:30 PM We were looking out the living room window and saw this beautiful sight! A Cow with her two calves were out roaming around by the satellite dish! Luckily our shouts to "move on!" were loud enough to scare them away before they ventured into the garden.  We hope they, or some other moose, will reappear when Barry is here!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if I would miss the hussle and bussle of city life. A moose in the back yard. How cool, but from what Animal Planet says, A LOT of people get injured from Moose. Watch out Barry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a moose in person, but we are going to northern Vermont next week and we hope to see at least one during this trip! Hopefully, Barry will see some (safely) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture was taken in my yard heehee :)

    ReplyDelete